Past Projects - Mineral Resources and Petroleum Authority of Mongolia
- Year: 2006
- Country: Mongolia
- Client: Mineral Resources and Petroleum Authority of Mongolia
- Client type: Government
- Commodity: All
- Work type: Capacity Building
In 2006, CMA was commissioned, together with its associate company EMI (Eco-Minex International) based in Ulan Bator, Mongolia to host a London promotional event and presentation on behalf of the Mongolian mining and oil and gas sectors.
This was held in May 2006 and was attended by over 45 representatives of mining companies, banks and service providers based in London. The keynote speaker was His Excellency Ch. Battumur, Mongolia's Head of Petroleum Department, Minerals Resources & Petroleum Authority. Additional presentations were made on:
- 'The potential of Mongolia’s mining sector for the London Stock Exchange'
- 'Mongolia’s placer gold sector and opportunities for British investment'
- 'Mongolia’s fluorspar sector and opportunities for British investment'
- 'Mongolia’s oil/gas sector and opportunities for British junior petroleum exploration companies'
If you would like to discuss this project further please get in touch.Get in touch