Past Projects - Confidential
- Year: 2004
- Country: Eastern Europe
- Client: Confidential
- Client type: Mining Services Company
- Commodity: Mining Commodities
- Work type: Market Review/Strategy
CMA compiled an in-depth database of 20 Eastern European countries for a client in mining sector services seeking to expand its market penetration in the region. For each country the work entailed:
- General sections on geography, politics, investment risk, legal and fiscal frameworks and foreign investment to date.
- An inventory of all mines (underground and open pit) within each country, together with quarries and major civil works. The data provided geographic locations, owners, tons of ore and waste mined and product produced.
- An online database where the information could be accessed and edited as required
- A summary factbook for each country outlining the current and potential market for the client's product(s)
- A final report recommending the top six countries in which to invest, together with a more detailed assessment of the relative merits and drawbacks for each country.
If you would like to discuss this project further please get in touch.Get in touch